Because of its inclusive and supportive employee and organizational culture, FVCC is a great place to work. Additionally, FVCC offers generous health benefits, retirement and leave programs for benefit-eligible positions.
The FVCC employee benefits package may include:
- Health benefits including options for vision, dental, life/ADD & long-term disability insurance. Health benefits include a generous employer contribution toward the total cost.
- Vacation leave - up to 15 days per year
- Sick leave - up to 12 days per year
- Holiday leave - 12 paid holidays per year
- Retirement - FVCC participates in the Montana Teacher's Retirement System with an employer match up to 7% for 403(b)
- Tuition Waiver - available for employee plus up to two legal dependents
- Montana University System Choices Benefits
Toll-Free (877) 501-1722
- FVCC Human Resources
HR@fvcc.edu or 756-3981
The Montana University System Flexible Spending Account plan is administered by WageWorks, Inc.
Flexible Spending Accounts allow the use of pre-tax dollars for reimbursement for eligible out-of-pocket medical or child care expenses. You must elect amounts to be withheld from your earnings each year during annual enrollment.
Please visit the Montana University System Wellness website for more information on our inclusive menu of Wellness Programs.
Here is a list of what you might encounter on your Wellness Journey with MUS.
- Life Style Management Programs -Take Control
- High Blood Pressure
- High Cholesterol
- Weight Loss
- Tobacco Cessation
- Lifestyle Education and Support
- Solid Finance Series
- WellCheck Health Screenings
- Flu Shots – Are offered free to health insurance members during the Fall WellCheck event annually.
- Wellness Webinars and Workshops
- Incentive Program
State Retirement Plans
The College participates in either the Montana Public or Teachers Retirement Systems for employees. Contribution rates are set by the state of Montana. It takes five years to become fully vested.
Flathead Valley Community College does not participate in Social Security as part of the Windfall Elimination Provision.
Optional Retirement Plans
- Universal Availability Notice
- 403(b) or 457 Quick Facts
- Investment Committee Policy Statement
- Investment Committee Minutes
- Feb 23, 2017
- Feb 5, 2018
- Oct 10, 2018
- Dec 15, 2020
- April 28, 2022
- March 6, 2023
Participant Fee Disclosure
Whitepeak Wealth Management with DA Davidson is a partner resource for our employees’ retirement planning.
The college provides up to a 7% employer match in 403(b) funds. There is a one-year vesting period.
Contact Laura to set up an appointment today!
Whitepeak Wealth Management