Transcripts are available to FVCC students whose accounts are in good standing. Please review if your request requires unofficial or official transcripts and follow the steps below to acquire your transcript.

Transcripts cannot be issued until all accounts with the college are in good standing. To achieve good standing on your account, you may pay any balances at the Business Office, located in Blake Hall on the FVCC campus.

Unofficial Transcripts

Unofficial transcripts can be found on the Student Portal under “FVCC Transcript”.

Official Transcripts

Flathead Valley Community College has authorized National Student Clearinghouse to provide online transcript ordering. Transcripts are $10 per order, and you may request more than one transcript per order.

If you have several transcript recipients, we recommend you request a pick-up. We will seal each transcript separately for you to pick-up in the Admissions and Registration Office.

Transcripts are processed within 10 business days of order receipt. Rush transcripts are processed within two business days of order receipt, and there is a $15 charge per transcript ordered. Rush orders cannot be processed during campus closures. Delays may occur during registration and at the beginning or end of each semester.

Transmittal of Records

For students transferring directly to a Montana university or college, FVCC can send your information via a transfer transmittal of records. The benefit of a transfer transmittal is that all academic records (admission information, high school and college transcripts, vaccination records) will be processed and transferred to the Montana school of your choice all at once.

Please fill out and submit the transfer transmittal of records form and email it to Hard copy transfer transmittal forms can also be obtained from the Admissions and Registration Office. There is a fee of $8 per transfer transmittal, payable to the business office.

Email Admissions and Registration here or call 406.756.3846 for help or more information.