Careers at FVCC
Flathead Valley Community College is an incredible place to work. With a positive work culture, excellent benefits, and a lovely campus, we would love to have you join our team.
Please see our Human Resources Job Openings web page for both faculty/staff and student job opportunities.
Because of its inclusive and supportive employee and organizational culture, FVCC is a great place to work. Additionally, FVCC offers generous health benefits, retirement and leave programs for benefit-eligible positions.
The FVCC employee benefits package may include:
- Health benefits including options for vision, dental, life/ADD & long-term disability insurance. Health benefits include a generous employer contribution toward the total cost.
- Vacation leave - up to 15 days per year
- Sick leave - up to 12 days per year
- Holiday leave - 12 paid holidays per year
- Retirement - FVCC participates in the Montana Teacher's Retirement System with an employer match up to 7% for 403(b)
- Tuition Waiver - available for employee plus up to two legal dependents