Whether you are looking for a job, seeking career advice, or figuring out next steps, we are here to help. Connect with us!
- Email us: email@example.com
- Call us: 406.756.3803
- Schedule an appointment online
We can help you:
- Explore careers, majors, and jobs with PathwayU and What Can I Do with This Major?
- Want to explore further? Make an appointment to take the Strong Interest Inventory or the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI).
- Find jobs, internships and apprenticeships
- Build your professional network and create a LinkedIn profile
- Create a targeted resume and cover letter
- Prepare for interviews. Current students can check out My Interview Practice
- Learn salary negotiation basics
- Discuss career ideas and concerns
Get started with Handshake – FVCC’s job and internship board. Activate your FVCC Handshake account and fill out your profile so employers can connect with you. Download the app!
Explore micro-internships – short-term, professional assignments typically performed remotely over 5-40 hours of work total over a week or month time period. Search and apply for a micro-internship.
What Can I Do with This Major?
Career One Stop – includes several hundred career videos
16 Personalities Free Personality Test – free tools available
Truity -Type Finder Personality Test – free tools available
Via Character Strengths Quiz – free tools available
My Next Move
My Skills My Future
MT Career Information System – create a profile to open up more resources
Montana Labor Market Information
AAUW Salary Negotiation Self-Guided Course
A Real Piece of Work – The Job Podcast for Young People (Exploring Careers)
Career Contessa: Your Shortcut to Success
Find Your Dream Job: Insider Tips for Finding Work, Advancing Your Career, and Loving Your Job
Your Next Move
WorkLife with Adam Grant: A TED Original Podcast
Happen to Your Career (Career Change)
Squiggly Careers (Career Development)
Get help from Career Services