Spend your summer discovering new worlds at Flathead Valley Community College with fun, hands-on activities and extraordinary teachers at FVCC Kids College.
FVCC’s Kids College is a summer program of week-long camps and classes for kids designed to stimulate creative minds, build healthy bodies and challenge adventurous souls. With subjects in art, science and technology, language and culture, and computer game design, there is something for every young learner!
Kids College summer registration begins every April.
You must fill out one liability waiver form for each child enrolled in Kids College courses. Please complete the form at the time of registration to secure your child’s seat in the course.
Find information on cancellation and refund policy and other Continuing Education policies and procedures.
- Parents or a designated adult must sign the child in/out each class day.
- Please arrive no earlier than 5 minutes prior to the start of class.
- Plan to pick up your child/children immediately at the end of class. If you will be delayed, notify the Continuing Education Center at 406.756.3832. Your child will be brought to the office for you to pick up.
- Kids College is not an all-day camp. Your child/children are NOT supervised on campus during the lunch hour.
- Students are expected to behave in a non-disruptive manner during and after class and may be dismissed from a class for behavior violations.
- Only registered students are allowed in class.
- Students are responsible for their own belongings. If items are left behind, they will be taken to the Continuing Education Center office.
- Students may bring water and a snack and should wear appropriate clothing including closed-toe shoes or sandals.
- Cell phones must be turned off during class.
FVCC Continuing Education
215 Arts & Technology Building
Office Hours: 8 AM-5 PM, Monday through Friday
Email us here or call 406.756.3832 for more information.