Considering hosting a conference or large event?
The FVCC Continuing Education Center can assist with conference registration. You can expect quality assistance to coordinate registration and related conference and retreat planning services for you.
Basic registration services include:
- Registering participants in our software system
- Processing registration payments including checks, and credit cards
- Printing enrollment rosters
- Compiling accounting summary of funds.
Intermediate registration services include the basic services plus:
- Preparing name badges
- Maintaining course and instructor information
- Awarding Continuing Education Units or other pre-approved certification requirements
- Assisting with check-in at conference
Advanced registration services include the basic and intermediate services plus:
Additional services such as catering referrals, media equipment, or facility information may be available upon request.
Contact the Continuing Education Center at (406) 756-3832 or email at email@example.com for fee schedule and additional information.