FVCC honors program offers challenging, cross-disciplinary courses that combine high-level education with engaged peers and stimulating coursework.
Seminar-style classes led by distinguished faculty present you with an extensive perspective on issues of today to help spark the innovation of tomorrow.
Fall semester - opens April of each year
Priority Deadline - May 1
Accepted as space allows - May 1 onward
Spring semester deadline - November 15 each year
Accepted as space allows - November 15 onward
- Tuition scholarship
- One-on-one mentoring with distinguished faculty
- An enriched learning environment with small class sizes
- Access to multi-disciplinary learning
- Seamless entry into the honors programs at UM-Missoula and MSU-Bozeman and assistance transferring to other honors programs
- An honors classroom, study area and library
Please provide the following to be considered for admission:
FVCC Research Conference
The FVCC research conference is sponsored by the FVCC Honors Program. In addition to FVCC students, the conference attracts research projects from local high school and University of Montana students to showcase research projects from a wide range of disciplines.
Students from many different disciplines participate each year in May and December, and additional national conference opportunities are possible.
Contact the FVCC Honors Program
Director of FVCC Honors Program Christina Relyea