FVCC TRIO provides comprehensive academic support to selected eligible students. Your personal and academic success is our goal.
Funded by the U.S. Department of Education, TRIO offers a wide range of services and a place for students to call home.
Your TRIO resources:
- Personalized academic advising and transfer planning
- Career and major exploration
- Visits to UM and MSU
- Financial aid application (FAFSA) and scholarship assistance
- FREE college guidance classes (COLS 102: College Success Strategies and COLS 110: College to Career)
- Dedicated TRIO student space, the First Gen Den, staffed by student mentors
- TRIO community events and activities
- Montana American Indian Scholars program and scholarships
To qualify for TRIO, you must:
- Be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident
- Be an FVCC degree-seeking student
- Have an academic need for TRIO services
In addition, you must meet one of more of the following requirements:
- Be eligible through income guidelines as defined by the U.S. Department of Education
- Be from a family in which neither parent/guardian has earned a bachelor's degree
- Be eligible to receive accommodations through FVCC Office of Disability Services
Stop by the TRIO offices in the Learning Resource Center Student Lounge (LRC) Room 102 or contact us at email@example.com or (406) 756-3880 or (406) 756-4358.