Elementary Education

Begin your teacher training at FVCC and then go on to complete your education in an additional two years at a transfer institution.

Most Montana four-year colleges and universities have teacher training programs in both elementary and secondary education. Work with FVCC academic advisors to customize your degree so you're prepared to transfer and study Elementary Education.

In two years, earn an associate degree, complete lower-level general education requirements, and prepare to transfer to any four-year institution to earn a bachelor’s degree.


Transfer tracks are customized programs of study that prepare students to transfer. You will earn an Associate of Arts (AA) or an Associate of Science (AS) degree customized to your interests and transfer needs.

Associate of Science (AS) Degree Requirements