Counseling Services at FVCC are free to students enrolled in credit courses. Counseling is confidential and NOT part of a student’s academic record.
FVCC’s Mental Health Counselor is located in the Learning Resource Center building, and is available to meet with students by appointment. The counseling office is open year-round and during regular campus business hours. To schedule an appointment please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
It’s not always about academics! Reasons for scheduling an appointment might include:
- Support for emotional and personal concerns
- Coping with stress and anxiety
- Adjusting to school and life changes
- Overcoming academic barriers to success
Want to meet with someone off campus? Thriving Campus can help you find a local provider.
*Fees for service will apply.
In emergency situations students should call 9-1-1 or go to the nearest Emergency Room.
Additional Crisis Resources:
- Flathead County Mental Health Crisis Line (406) 752-6262
- Crisis Text Line- Text “Help” to 741-741
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
- Domestic and Sexual Violence Helpline (406) 752-7273
- Montana Crisis Recovery Hotline (M-F, 10am to 10pm) 1-877-503-0833
- LGBTQ+ Crisis Support The Trevor Project 1-866-488-7386
- Veteran Crisis Line 1-800-273-8255
FVCC Online Mental Health and Wellness Support
- Health and Wellness Portal: you.fvcc.edu
- You@FVCC is a 24/7, confidential resource that provides personalized content centered on well-being and student success.
- Wellness and Self-Help information: FVCC Campus Well
- Mental Health Literacy & Suicide Prevention Training for students: Kognito At-Risk
- *Use college email to create an account. Enrollment key: fvccstudents