FVCC’s Mental Health Counselor is available from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday year-round and during college breaks. If you require counseling services outside of these hours, call the appropriate 24-hour helpline listed below.
Counseling services are confidential and not considered part of a student’s academic record. They are offered to students enrolled in credit courses, free of charge.
Counseling services can offer assistance with:
- Support for emotional and personal concerns
- Coping with stress and anxiety
- Adjusting to school and life changes
- Overcoming academic barriers to success
24-Hour Help Lines
- Suicide/Mental Health Crisis (406) 752-6262
- Domestic Violence/Rape (406) 752-7273
- Chemical Dependency (406) 756-6453
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline 1-800-273-TALK (8255)