Payroll Accounting, CAS
This program prepares students for entry-level positions in the field of payroll. It also provides development opportunity for those employed in bookkeeping, accounts payable, accounts receivable, billing, or office assistance. Upon completion of this program, students will be able to
- Process payroll transactions in accordance with current payroll reporting requirements;
- Apply flexible solutions to accounting problems using spreadsheets;
- Communicate payroll information effectively within a business environment; and
- Understand types of business organizations.
- All courses within this certificate must be taken for a letter grade. No course may be taken on a Satisfactory/Unsatisfactory (S/U) basis.
- This certificate will prepare students for entry-level payroll positions. Opportunities for advancement will grow with increased skills and experience.
|Academic Advisor||Faculty Advisor|
|Jori Bullemer||Ronnie Laudati, M.B.A.|
|LRC 129||BSS 127|
|(406) 756-3905||(406) 756-3990|