Bibler Home, Garden Tours Return To Support FVCC Student Scholarships
Bibler Home and Garden tours are returning to the Flathead to raise money for student scholarships at the Flathead Valley Community College.
Attendees will have the chance to walk among thousands of beautiful flowers during the tour of the gardens.
The self-guided tours and Mother's Day brunch benefit student scholarships at FVCC.
FVCC released the following schedule:
Join the Flathead Valley Community College Foundation to celebrate spring and summer with a walk amidst hundreds of thousands of beautiful flowers at Bibler Home and Gardens. Tickets go on sale Friday, March 31 at 8am for the self-guided tours and Mother’s Day brunch that all benefit student scholarships at FVCC.
2023 Tour and Event Schedule
- May 13, 20, 21: Spring Weekends self-guided tours at 11am and 1pm each day. Explore hundreds of thousands of tulips and other spring blossoms around the property. Tickets are $20 per adult and $5 per child.
- May 14: Mother’s Day Champagne Brunch prepared by the FVCC’s Culinary Institute of Montana. Sip champagne and enjoy a delicious brunch with your loved ones, with plenty of time to explore the home and gardens at your leisure. Tickets are $80 each or $150 per couple.
- May 20: Tribal Weavings Tour special viewing of the Bibler collection of Persian tribal rugs and weavings, presented by Carol Bibler at 1pm. The event offers Persian rug enthusiasts a chance to see the Bibler home’s rare tribal rug and weaving collection. Tickets are $25 per person. This tour is not recommended for young children.
- July 17-21: Splendid Summer Evenings self-guided tours at 4:30pm and 6:30pm each evening. Explore the art-filled home and enjoy the gardens with hundreds of thousands of annuals and perennials blooming in the magical evening light. Tickets are $20 per adult and $5 per child.
- August 1, 3: Sweet Summer Days self-guided home and garden tours at 11am and 1pm each day. Enjoy part of a sweet summer day with someone special. Tickets are $20 per adult and $5 per child.
About Bibler Home and Gardens
Bibler Home and Gardens is a privately-owned residence and ornamental landscape designed by Louis A. “Sam” Bibler. Sam landscaped, planted and maintained the gardens at his home from around 1980 until his death in 2002. The extensive gardens, including ponds, waterfalls, sculptures and arboretum, are maintained according to Sam’s desire to preserve the site as a place of lasting beauty to be enjoyed by the local community and visitors to the area. More information is available at biblergardens.org.
About the FVCC Foundation
The FVCC Foundation was established in 1976 to support scholarships, programs and learning facilities at Flathead Valley Community College. Each year, the Foundation distributes more than $1 million in scholarship funds to students at FVCC. More information is available at fvcc.edu/foundation.