What if my class is canceled?

If you are enrolled in a class that is canceled, you will receive a notification from the academic affairs department and all tuition and fees paid for the class will automatically be refunded. You do not need to withdraw from the course. If you need help replacing the course, contact an academic advisor at (406) 756-3880.