Step 2: Submit Documents

Degree or certificate-seeking students must submit the following documents to the admissions and registration office following application for admission.


High school transcripts

Official high school transcripts must include graduation date or proof of GED/HiSET/or other proof of high school completion.

Home school transcripts

Home school transcripts must include courses taken, graduation date, a statement that the student has met the requirements per the state of Montana Department of Education or Office of Public Instruction for graduation and a notarized signature of the administrator/parent.

AP or IB transcripts

College transcripts

Official college transcripts, sealed and unopened, must be received from all colleges attended. Emailed college transcripts from students are not considered official and will not be accepted.

Health Records

Health records from a doctor, school, or health clinic showing dates for two MMR (measles, mumps, rubella) immunizations or a blood test showing immunity or a religious (exemption form) or medical exemption form. Non-degree students are not required to provide proof of two MMR's unless registering for more than 5 credits per semester. Students born on or before January 1, 1957, are not required to provide proof of MMR immunizations.

Mail, fax, email or hand-deliver to:

Flathead Valley Community College
Attn: Admissions & Registration Office
777 Grandview Drive, Kalispell MT 59901
Fax: 406.756.3965
Hand-Deliver: Learning Resource Center - LRC 129

For more information, please contact the admissions and registration office at 406.756.3848 or email