Marketing & Communications
Marketing and Communications supports the mission of Flathead Valley Community College by protecting and advancing the reputation of the college locally, nationally and beyond. We aim to present the unified voice of faculty, staff and students to elevate FVCC and the community.
Who We Are
What We Do
We implement a strategic marketing and communications approach in order to:
- oversee all FVCC branding
- manage the fvcc.edu website
- build community relations
- partner with local, state and national media
- produce print and online publications
- manage the College’s social media presence
- promote the College in digital and print advertising environments
- manage all external campus communications
For marketing requests or if you have a project in mind, please submit a request below.
Submit a Marketing Request
Access the Marketing Toolkit
The FVCC Branding Toolkit includes branding guidelines and logos available for download.
Tell Your Story
Share your story with us! Submit to the FVCC Story Board.
Request a Website Edit
To request an edit or change to the website (fvcc.edu), please email firstname.lastname@example.org. The website is managed collaboratively between marketing and IT. Submitting your request to this address will ensure the right person is assigned to the task. Thank you.
Follow FVCC on Social Media
Connect with us at email@example.com.