Continuing education classes at Flathead Valley Community College provide intriguing and engaging learning opportunities for non-traditional students. Non-credit courses are available for a variety of personal development, business and workforce training and general interest classes and activities.
Click on the cover image below to view the schedule.
Questions? Contact us at (406) 756-3832 or email at email@example.com.
Thank you for your interest in registering for an FVCC Continuing Education class. Registering for an in-person class requires students to wear a face mask or face shield while inside an FVCC building or classroom. If you are not able to comply, we have many remote options available.
Teams that learn together work better and more effectively for your organization. We hope you will look through these team training options and consider how they can support the goals you have for your organization!
These non-credit courses cover a vast range of academic areas and incorporate an abundance of hands-on learning activities:
- Adult Non-Credit Classes
- Classes for Seniors
- Computer Classes
- Business Workshops
- Online Non-Credit Courses
- Payment is required at the time of registration.
- Adults age 65 or older receive a $5 discount on non-credit classes with a fee of $30 or more. Special programs may not qualify for this discount.
- Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities can be arranged by contacting the Continuing Education Center.
- Unless otherwise noted, all classes are held on the FVCC campus. Check your receipt and email reminder for class location.
- Continuing Education office hours are 8:00 am – 5:00 pm.
- Classes that do not receive a minimum of registered students may be canceled.
- If a class cancels, you will be notified and a full refund will be processed.
All General Interest and Computer/Workshop Training Classes:
- Six or more business days before the first class/workshop – 100% tuition and lab fee refund. A $10 service fee will be retained on each refunded class.
- Two to five business days before the class/workshop – 50% tuition* refund only.
- No refund will be issued 24 hours before the class/workshop. Replacement students are allowed.
- Class transfer to another date within the next published schedule will be allowed one time without a fee. Additional transfers will include at $10 fee.
- Some special programs may have specific refund and transfer procedures.
*Lab fees are non-refundable.