Unofficial Transcripts:

An unofficial transcript can be found and printed by logging on to the Student Portal and clicking on the FVCC Transcript tab.

Official Transcripts:

Flathead Valley Community College has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide online transcript ordering. Transcripts are $10 per order, and you may order more than one transcript per recipient. If you have several recipients, we recommend you request a pick-up. We will seal each transcript separately for you to pick-up in the Admissions & Registration Office. Please contact our office if you have further questions about large orders: (406)756-3846.

Transcripts are processed within 10 business days of order receipt. Rush transcripts are processed within two business days of order receipt, and there is a $15 charge per transcript ordered. Rush orders cannot be processed during campus closures. Delays may occur during registration and at the beginning or end of each semester. Transcripts will not be issued until all accounts with the college are in good standing.

Transmittal of Records:

For students transferring directly to a Montana university or college, FVCC can send your information via a Transfer Transmittal. The benefit of a Transfer Transmittal is that all academic records (admission information, high school and college transcripts, shot records) will be processed and transferred to the Montana school of your choice all at once. Please fill out and submit the Transfer Transmittal Form (PDF) and email it to Hard copy Transfer Transmittal forms can also be obtained from the Admissions & Registration Office. There is a fee of $8 per Transfer Transmittal, payable to the Business Office.

If you have questions, or would like more information, please contact:

Admissions & Registration Office
Flathead Valley Community College
777 Grandview Drive
Kalispell, MT 59901
(406) 756-3846