Social Media Marketing, CTS
This certificate of technical studies program is designed to for those who want to learn and/or improve skills in social media marketing and use those skills to enhance a new or existing business. Most courses in this certificate can be applied to the AAS Business Administration and AAS Small Business Management programs. Upon completion of this program, students will be able to
- Understand the value of a comprehensive marketing plan.
- Understand how social media marketing supports the comprehensive marketing plan.
- Develop and deliver a social media marketing campaign,
- Be able to use a variety of social media marketing tools.
- Write content intended for use in social media marketing tools.
- The courses may be taken in one semester or across several semesters.
- Courses are offered in a mix of face-to-face, hybrid or fully online.
- All required coursesmust be taken for a letter grade.No courses may be taken on a Satisfactory/Unsatisfactory (S/U) basis.
|Academic Advisor||Faculty Advisor|
|Jori Bullemer||Brenda Rudolph, M.B.A.|
|LRC 129||BSS 106|
|(406) 756-3905||(406) 756-3858|