Business: Entrepreneurship, CAS
This program offers a basic foundation in starting and/or managing a small business. All courses within this certificate can be applied to the AAS in Small Business Management. Upon completion of this program, students will be able to
- Apply a broad overview of small business management and entrepreneurial approaches;
- Identify the various services provided by the Small Business Association;
- Prepare a business plan;
- Identify the pros and cons of various forms of business ownership; and
- Discuss the startup of a new business and outline the steps necessary to get the business open and running.
First Semester Total: 16
Second Semester Total: 15
Total Credits: 31
- Contact your advisor for program information.
Opportunities After Graduation
- This certificate enhances the managerial skills of those already operating or planning to open a small business.Students are also prepared for entry-level positions in small business as an employee or management trainee.
|Faculty Advisor||Academic Advisor|
|Scott Nolan, M.B.A.||Jori Bullemer|
|BSS 108||LRC 129|
|(406) 756-3918||(406) 756-3905|