If I’m 21 and/or have a prescription, may I have marijuana in my room?

No. Use, possession or distribution of illegal drugs and other controlled substances including medical or recreational marijuana or drug paraphernalia is prohibited on campus. Although Montana state law permits the use of medical marijuana, federal laws prohibit marijuana use, possession, or cultivation at educational institutions which receive federal funds. The use, possession, or cultivation of marijuana for medical or recreational purposes is therefore not allowed in any FVCC housing or any other FVCC property, nor is it allowed at any college-sponsored event or activity off campus.