Instructions for taking the Reading & Writing Placement
Step 1: Register to take the Reading & Writing Placement on your Student Portal.
- Click “admission status”
- Click “placement
- Click “register for reading and writing placement”
- Note: You will need to wait 24 hours until you can access the Reading & Writing Placement on Eagle Online
Step 2: Accessing the Reading & Writing Placement:
- Go to Eagle Online [link to Eagle Online]
- Log in using your Student Portal username and password
- Click on “placement testing reading and writing”
- Watch the video instructions
- Click on “writing placement”
- Give yourself approximately one hour to write a short essay response to the prompt provided.
- You must complete the Writing Placement once you begin, but you have unlimited time.
- Click on “reading placement”
- You will then read short essays and answer 25 multiple choice questions.