How do I apply for student housing? How do I pay the deposit?

Go to the On-Campus Housing page of the FVCC website, scroll down the page, and click the application link for the academic year you wish to enter housing. Complete and submit the online form. Your application will be considered complete and will be processed once we have received the completed Student Housing Application & Agreement and $200 application fee (which will convert to a $150 deposit and $50 non-refundable application processing fee when you move into the Residence Hall). To pay the fee/deposit, you may mail a check or money order Residence Life, 777 Grandview Dr., Kalispell, MT 59901; or call FVCC Business Services during business hours at 406-756-3831 to pay the application fee via credit card; or pay in person at the Business Services desk in Blake Hall.