Continuing Education courses are offered on a spring, fall and summer timeline with different classes available each season. Space is limited so register early to ensure your spot.
- Payment is required at the time of registration.
- Adults age 65 or older may receive a $5 discount on tuition fees for non-credit classes that cost $30 or more. Special programs may not qualify for this discount.
- Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities can be arranged by contacting the Continuing Education Center.
- Unless otherwise noted, all classes are held on the FVCC campus. Check your receipt and email reminder for class location.
- Classes that do not receive sufficient enrollment may be canceled.
- If a class is canceled, you will be notified and a full refund will be issued.
- Cancelations received 14 calendar days prior to the start of a class or workshop will receive a full refund. Students must contact Continuing Education at 406.756.3832 or firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel and request the full refund.
- No refund is issued for cancellations received less than 14 calendar days prior to the start of the class or workshop.
FVCC Continuing Education
215 Arts & Technology Building
Office Hours: 8 AM-5 PM, Monday through Friday