Short-Term Housing Registration
FVCC offers short-term housing accommodations May 31st through July 30th for individuals or groups who meet the following criteria:
- Participation in or facilitating an FVCC continuing education course, workshop, camp, or conference.
- Attending/ participation in an educational program such as a course, workshop, camp or conference at FVCC or locally.
Short-term housing requirements:
- Requests must contain an educational component.
- Stays have a 2 night minimum requirement.
- Requests must be made at least 2 weeks in advance of the desired arrival date.
- Guests must agree to follow all FVCC Policies and Procedures and COVID-19 Safety Protocols.
For questions regarding short-term housing accommodations please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 406-756-4586.
Room rates start at $72 per night ($36 per person) for a shared two-room apartment (for double occupancy), $56 per night ($56 per person) for a studio apartment (for single occupancy).
Rooms include refrigerator, stove and microwave, and a private bathroom.
All rooms have extra-long twin beds.
Each bedroom is equipped with an AC unit.
An RA is available on-call 24 hours per day.
Lounges and coin-op laundry facilities are conveniently located in Founders Hall.
Smoking, drugs and alcohol (possession and consumption) are prohibited on the FVCC campus, including Founders Hall.
Please review the following housing regulations to ensure all of our guests have a safe and enjoyable stay.
Important information to know when staying at FVCC
What we provide:
24-hour on-call RA assistance
Hand soap, paper towels
What to bring:
Pillow, linens, and towels
Shampoo and other toiletries
Kitchen supplies, dish soap
Check-in time is between 1 and 3 p.m.
Special arrangements must be made in advance for check-ins after 3 p.m.