FVCC’s 2018 Conservation Ecology in the Galapagos Islands.
June 4 through June 14, 2018
Approximate Program Cost:
$5,630 (excludes tuition/fees for 3 credits and meal costs on travel days)
- Room and board
- All ground / water transportation and entrance fees to national parks and other sights
- Summer 2018: Conservation Ecology in the Galapagos Islands, 3 credits.
- The program requires a minimum of 10 students and is limited to a maximum of 14 students.
- Students must be 18 or older and have a GPA (FVCC or HS) of 2.5 or higher to apply.
- Due to the extensive time spent snorkeling and on the water during this trip, all program participants will be required to pass a swim test administered at the Summit pool in Kalispell.
- Program specific scholarships will be available mid-February 2018.
- Financial Aid does apply to this trip.
For more information about the Galapagos Study Abroad Program, please contact:
Director of Global Programs, LRC 139
(406) 756-3889 or firstname.lastname@example.org