The Continuing Education Center at FVCC Kid’s College classes are offered during two weeks in June, July, and August. New in 2018 are six opportunities to attend Black Rocket’s digital art camps, designed to bring students’ ideas to life in a fun, hands-on, learning environment. The teaching staff provides extraordinary learning opportunities that stimulate creative minds, build healthy bodies and challenge adventurous souls.
Summer 2018 Schedule
Kids College and Black Rocket courses are all one week long, Monday-Friday, and either a morning or an afternoon session. Kids are able to attend all sessions. There is no supervision from noon to 1pm and will need to be provided by the parent(s) should you wish them to stay on campus.
Morning: 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Afternoon: 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
June 18-22 – Kids College
June 25-29 – Kids College
July 9-13 – Minecraft© Modders – Black Rocket (Ages 8-10, 11-14)
July 16-20 – Roblox® Makers-Coders-Entrepreneurs – Black Rocket (Ages 8-10, 11-14)
August 6-10 – Code Breakers – Black Rocket (Ages 8-10, 11-14)
August 13-17 – App Attack! – Black Rocket (Ages 8-10, 11-14)
You must fill out one liability release form for each child enrolled in Kids College or Black Rocket courses. Please return the release form to Continuing Education offices by June 1, 2018 to secure your child’s place in class.
Other Registration Options:
- Complete the Kids College registration form.
- Submit the form to the Continuing Education office:
- Fax the form to (406) 756-3351;
- Scan and email the form without card information to email@example.com, then call our office at (406) 756-3832 with payment information;
- In person by visiting the Continuing Education office between 8 a.m. – 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.
The office is located in the Arts and Technology Building on the FVCC Campus at 777 Grandview Drive;
- Mail the registration form with payment to: FVCC, Continuing Education, 777 Grandview Drive, Kalispell, MT 59901
- Parents or a designated adult must sign child in/out each class day.
- Please arrive no earlier than 5minutes prior to the start of class.
- Plan to pick up your child/children immediately at the end of class. If you will be delayed, notify the Continuing Education Center at 756.3832. Your child will be brought to the office for you to pick up.
- Kids College is not an all-day camp. Your child/children are NOT supervised on campus during the lunch hour.
- Students are expected to behave in a non-disruptive manner during and after class and may be dismissed from a class for behavior violations.
- Only registered students are allowed in class.
- Students are responsible for their own belongings. If items are left behind, they will be taken to the Continuing Education office.
- Students may bring water and a snack, and should wear appropriate clothing including shoes or sandals. No flip flops for tennis classes.
- Cell phones must be turned off during class.
If you like teaching and have course ideas, or have questions about Kids College, contact the Continuing Education Office at (406) 756-3832 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.