Summer 2021 Schedule – Registration begins April 14th!
You must fill out one waiver form for each child enrolled in Kid’s College courses. Please complete the form at the time of registration in order to secure your child’s seat in the course. After June 1, 2021 students without the liability form are subject to losing their seat to wait-listed students.
FVCC is open and offering in-person and online courses. To protect the health and well-being of our students and staff, FVCC is following stringent social distancing and sanitation protocols. We have reduced the number of seats available in all in-person courses, so make sure to register soon!
The Continuing Education Center at FVCC offers Kid’s College classes in June, July and August. The teaching staff provides extraordinary learning opportunities that stimulate creative minds, build healthy bodies and challenge adventurous souls.
Our Black Rocket digital art camps are back, designed to bring students’ ideas to life in a fun, hands-on learning environment. These classes will be delivered in person this year as well as online. For online classes only please follow this link. https://blackrocket.com/online/fla/
Three Easy Ways to Register:
- Register online at fvcc.edu/continuing-education. When registering your child, please click “Enroll Someone Else.”
- Register by calling the Continuing Education Center at (406) 756-3832.
- Register in person by visiting the Continuing Education Center office between 8am-5pm, Monday through Friday. The office is located in the Arts and Technology Building on the FVCC Campus at 777 Grandview Drive.
Kid’s College Refund Schedule:
- Three weeks before the first registered Kid’s College class – 100% tuition and lab fee refund. A $10 service fee will be retained on each refunded class.
- No refund will be issued three weeks or less from start of class.
- Replacement students and class transfers are allowed but will result in a $10 fee.
- A signed waiver on file is required three weeks prior to the student’s first class in order to prevent your child from possibly losing their seat in Kid’s College.
- Parents or a designated adult must sign child in/out each class day.
- Please arrive no earlier than 5 minutes prior to the start of class.
- Plan to pick up your child/children immediately at the end of class. If you will be delayed, notify the Continuing Education Center at (406) 756-3832. Your child will be brought to the office for you to pick up.
- Kid’s College is not an all-day camp. Your child/children are NOT supervised on campus during the lunch hour.
- Students are expected to behave in a non-disruptive manner during and after class and may be dismissed from a class for behavior violations.
- Only registered students are allowed in class.
- Students are responsible for their own belongings. If items are left behind, they will be taken to the Continuing Education Center office.
- Students may bring water and a snack and should wear appropriate clothing including shoes or sandals.
- Cell phones must be turned off during class.