Summer 2022 Schedule – Registration begins April 13th!
You must fill out one waiver form for each child enrolled in Kids College courses. Please complete the form at the time of registration in order to secure your child’s seat in the course. After June 1, 2022 students without the liability form are subject to losing their seat to wait-listed students.
The Continuing Education Center at FVCC offers Kids College classes in June, July and August. The teaching staff provides extraordinary learning opportunities that stimulate creative minds, build healthy bodies and challenge adventurous souls.
Three Easy Ways to Register:
- Register online at fvcc.edu/continuing-education. When registering your child, please click “Enroll Someone Else.”
- Register by calling the Continuing Education Center at (406) 756-3832.
- Register in person by visiting the Continuing Education Center office between 8am-5pm, Monday through Friday. The office is located in the Arts and Technology Building on the FVCC Campus at 777 Grandview Drive.
Kids College Refund Schedule:
- Three weeks before the first registered Kids College class – 100% tuition and lab fee refund.
- No refund will be issued three weeks or less from start of class.
- Replacement students and class transfers are allowed but will result in a $10 fee.
- A signed waiver on file is required three weeks prior to the student’s first class in order to prevent your child from possibly losing their seat in Kids College. Only one waiver form per child is required per semester.
- Parents or a designated adult must sign child in/out of class each day.
- Please arrive no earlier than 5 minutes prior to the start of class.
- Plan to pick up your child/children immediately at the end of class. If you will be delayed, notify the Continuing Education Center at (406) 756-3832. Your child will be brought to the office for you to pick up.
- Kids College is not an all-day camp. Your child/children are NOT supervised on campus during the lunch hour unless the class explicitly says so.
- Students are expected to behave in a non-disruptive manner during and after class and may be dismissed from a class for behavior violations.
- Only registered students are allowed in class.
- Students are responsible for their own belongings. If items are left behind, they will be taken to the Continuing Education Center office.
- Students may bring water and a snack and should wear appropriate clothing including shoes or sandals.
- Cell phones must be turned off during class.