Continuing education classes at Flathead Valley Community College provide intriguing and engaging learning opportunities for non-traditional students. Non-credit courses are available for a variety of personal development, business and workforce training and general interest classes and activities.
Fall registration is open August 17th!
Questions? Contact us at (406) 756-3832.
NEW incentive for Continuing Education Students
- Fall 2020 Special – Register before September 4th and receive $10 off your registration for each class
These non-credit courses cover a vast range of academic areas and incorporate an abundance of hands-on learning activities:
- Adult Non-Credit Classes
- Classes for Seniors
- Computer Classes
- Business Workshops
- Online Non-Credit Courses
- Payment is required at the time of registration.
- Adults age 65 or older receive a $5 discount on non-credit classes with a fee of $30 or more. Special programs may not qualify for this discount.
- Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities can be arranged by contacting the Continuing Education Center.
- Unless otherwise noted, all classes are held on the FVCC campus. Check your receipt and email reminder for class location.
- Continuing Education office hours are 8:00 am – 5:00 pm.
- Classes that do not receive a minimum of registered students may be canceled.
- If a class cancels, you will be notified and a full refund will be processed.
All General Interest and Computer/Workshop Training Classes:
- Six or more business days before the first class/workshop – 100% tuition and lab fee refund. A $10 service fee will be retained on each refunded class.
- One to five business days before the class/workshop – 50% tuition* refund only.
- No refund will be issued the day of the class/workshop. Replacement students are allowed.
- Class transfer to another date within the next published schedule will be allowed one time without a fee. Additional transfers will include at $10 fee.
- Some special programs may have specific refund and transfer procedures.
*Lab fees are non-refundable.