The Northwest Montana Small Business Development Center located in Kalispell equips small and start-up businesses with counseling, education and resources needed to succeed in today’s market.
We offer FREE, confidential, one-on-one and existing small businesses in Flathead, Lake, and Lincoln Counties.
Our mission is to assist entrepreneurs and small businesses with developing and improving their business plan, financial management, business management, marketing, and other technical skills so they can optimize their performance in today’s ever changing and dynamic business environment.
Our services include but are not limited to:
- Provide technical assistance in writing and implementing business plans.
- Perform financial analysis and create financial projections.
- Assist with market research, advertising opportunities, and creating a tailored marketing plan.
- Assist with loan packaging, education on lender expectations, and obtaining financing with state and private capital sources.
- Virtually all other business concerns.
This Cooperative agreement is partially funded by the U.S. Small Business Administration and the Montana Department of Commerce. SBA’s funding is not an endorsement of any products, opinions, or services. All SBA funded programs are extended to the public on a nondiscriminatory basis.