Business and Computer workshops are open enrollment and scheduled throughout the year.
Today, business and technology are interdependent. For everything from simple communication to an elaborate data-tracking system that interfaces with your website, the computer becomes a necessity. Early registration is encouraged to ensure a space. View current information here:
- Register online for – Business Workshops and Computer Classes
- View the Current Term – Continuing Education Center Schedule
- Veterans Upward Bound FREE College Prep Courses
- ServSafe Flyer
- Jump Start for Supervisors
Licensing and Test Preparation
- ServSafe Food Protection Certification
- Certified Interpretive Guide Program
- Automotive Service Excellence
- Emergency Vehicle Technician Certification
- First Class Boiler Operator Licensing Preparation
Online non-credit classes
Classes are offered on a variety of subjects – choose from over 300 courses. Enjoy quick and easy access at times that work for you. Visit our Online Instruction Center.
Veterans Upward Bound College Preparation
Refresh your math, writing and computer skills through free college prep classes offered in the evenings on the FVCC campus. See details on the Kalispell VUB classes here. These are veteran only classes and most are eligible for additional GI Benefits.
Free Monthly Brown Bag Learning with FVCC Partners
For more information, please call (406) 756-3832 or email email@example.com.