Considering hosting a conference or large event?
The Continuing Education Center at FVCC looks forward to assisting you with your conference registration. Our experienced staff can provide quality assistance to coordinate registration and related services for you.
Basic registration services include:
- Enrolling participants
- Processing registration payments including checks, and credit cards
- Printing enrollment rosters
- Compiling accounting summary of funds.
Intermediate registration services include the basic services plus:
- Preparing name badges
- Maintaining course and instructor information
- Awarding Continuing Education Units or other pre-approved certification requirements
- Assisting with check-in at conference
Advanced registration services include the basic and intermediate services plus:
- Copying handout materials at .10 per page/per side
- Inserting handout materials into folders
Additional services such as catering referrals, media equipment, or facility information may be available upon request.
Contact the Continuing Education Center at (406) 756-3832 or email at email@example.com for fee schedule and additional information.