FVCC COVID-19 Safety Protocols:
Per FVCC’s Face Covering Policy, all individuals must wear face coverings while in FVCC buildings and maintain a 6′ physical distance from others. Please do not come to campus if you feel ill or have had contact with anyone known or suspected to have COVID-19. Go to HiSET.org to schedule your test. If you need assistance, call HiSET directly at 1-855-694-4738.
The HiSET is offered to those who have not received a high school diploma, are not attending high school, are at least 16 years of age, and are Montana residents. Individuals under 19 years of age should call (406)756-3884 for age requirements or go to requirements by age.
Scheduling Your Test
When you are ready to take the HiSET test, register for your test at hiset.ets.org.
Click Sign In/Sign Up button. New users will create an account.
- Computer-based tests are $10.75 each for 5 tests totaling $53.75;
- Paper-based tests are $15 per test for 5 tests totaling $75;
- Fees are paid on the HiSET website when testing is scheduled.
- You will pay an additional $5 per test to the FVCC business office on or before testing day.
On Testing Day
On the day of your scheduled test bring to your test:
- Montana issued picture ID
- Receipt for $5 per scheduled test (paid at college business office in Blake Hall)
Check your HiSET account for testing location and assigned testing room.