The HiSET is offered to those who have not received a high school diploma, are not attending high school, are at least 16 years of age, and are Montana residents. Individuals under 19 years of age should call (406)756-3884 for age requirements or go to requirements by age.
Scheduling Your Test
When you are ready to take the HiSET test, register and pay for your test at hiset.ets.org.
Click For Test Takers, then Sign In/Create MyHiSET Account. New users will create an account. (Your name for this account must match your Montana-issued ID.)
- Computer-based tests are $10.75 each for 5 tests totaling $53.75;
- HiSET Testing Fees are paid on the HiSET website when testing is scheduled.
- An additional $5 per test fee is due to the FVCC business office on or before testing day.
On Testing Day
Make sure to bring the following items to your scheduled test:
- A valid Montana issued picture ID
- Your receipt from the FVCC Business Office for $5 per test fee(s) paid
Check your HiSET account for testing locations. In-person testing available to FVCC and LCC campuses.
Click HERE for information about HiSET@Home testing options.
(This is a third party site and questions should be directed to HiSET customer service: 1-855-MY-HISET)