The TRIO Tutoring Program is a FREE academic service for students who qualify for the TRIO Program.
- Tutoring is provided through TutorMe which provides 24/7 tutoring in over 300 subjects.
- TutorMe tutors are professionally trained
- The tutor sessions are conducted in real-time with a live tutor using a video call format
- A preferred tutor may be used repeatedly
- Other tutoring arrangements, including group tutoring, may be an option
- For questions about TRIO, TutorMe or tutoring options, please contact the TRIO Tutor Coordinator Russ Lamson at email@example.com or 756-3885
Apply for TRIO here: https://fvcc-sss-pub.studentaccess.com/appform/default.aspx?guid=f3d79e8f-62b0-4aa1-aeaa-f9edc10857a7 or stop by the TRIO offices in the Student Lounge (LRC 102)
TRIO Study Jams
- Study Jams are a series of free weekly review sessions for students taking historically difficult courses. They are provided for all students who want to improve their understanding of course material and improve their grades.
- Attendance at Study Jam sessions is voluntary. They provide opportunities to meet with people in your class to compare notes, to discuss important concepts, to develop strategies for studying the subject, and to test yourselves before your professor does, so that when he/she does, you’ll be ready.
- At each session you will be guided through this material by your Study Jam leader, a competent student who has previously taken the course.
- Call (406) 756-3885 to find out if a Study Jam is available for your course.