Earn an Associate of Arts (AA) or Associate of Science (AS) in General Studies from FVCC and then transfer with junior status to a four-year university or college to complete a bachelor’s degree. FVCC will help you select the best classes to prepare you for a successful transfer to the program of your choice.
Great Reasons to Begin Your College Education at FVCC
- Personalized Attention: Small class sizes ensure that students receive a more personal, tailored educational experience. All students have access to an abundance of free resources, including tutoring, counseling and more.
- Scholarships & Affordable Excellence: In 2016, FVCC awarded more than $1 million in scholarships to students. FVCC’s tuition and fees are considerably lower than those at most four-year universities and colleges, potentially knocking thousands of dollars off the price tag of a bachelor’s degree.
- Better Transfer Prep: Students who start their education at FVCC earn more A’s and B’s during their first semesters at Montana’s four-year campuses compared to the overall
- Outstanding Faculty: FVCC faculty members have studied, taught, conducted research and volunteered across the globe.
- On-campus Housing: FVCC offers modern, on-campus apartments with private bedrooms, bathrooms and kitchens.
- Honors Program: FVCC honors courses provide a cross-disciplinary approach taught by a team of two instructors, providing each student a unique learning experience.
- Undergraduate Research and Study Abroad: FVCC students conduct research in a variety of disciplines during their first two years of college. Many of FVCC’s research projects are combined with study-abroad opportunities in places such as the South Pacific, Central America and Europe.
- Unparalleled Outdoor Recreation: Glacier National Park, Flathead Lake, Whitefish Mountain Resort… need we say more?