Policies and Procedures for Proctored Tests:
Please view the following procedures prior to using testing facilities. By making an appointment for proctoring services, you are verifying that you have read and understand the procedures.
- Please arrive 10 minutes prior to the scheduled appointment time.
- Students must provide a valid photo identification card – FVCC or testing institution student ID, state issued ID or driver’s license, passport, or military ID.
- No personal items are allowed in the testing area and all personal items brought to the testing area will be stored in a secure location. These items include but are not limited to cell phones, wallets, purses, backpacks, outer wear, books/notes (unless allowed by instructor), laptops, tablets and other personal electronic devices, and outside/personal scratch paper.
- No food or drinks are allowed in the testing area.
- No persons, including children, other than the student and no pets are allowed in the testing area. Service animals are permitted.
- Academic integrity is integral to the mission of the testing center; academic misconduct will not be tolerated and instructors will be notified of any issues.
- If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, you may do so by using the link provided in your original confirmation email. If you have any questions or difficulties, please contact email@example.com or (406) 756-3888.
*Policies and Procedures for off-site proctored tests may vary.