We are grateful for all that is accomplished through our partnerships with employers. Are you looking to grow your workforce, seeking help with a project, or wanting to share your time with students? Here are a few ways to get involved:
- Host an information session
- Facilitate interviews and mock interviews
- Host a virtual site visit (in-person currently on hold)
- Collaborate with our staff on a skills building workshop
- Be part of an employer panel sharing information about your company or industry
- Host a campus information table (currently on hold)
- Take part in curriculum specific career events or spring Flathead Valley Career Fair
Thank you for your interest in hiring an FVCC student or alumni! While we transition our career board to Handshake this summer, please email us at email@example.com to post your position. Your position will be viewable by students and the public.
Help train our workforce! Our internships are 1-3 credit mentored experiences that take what a student has learned in the classroom out into the workforce for hands-on experience with an employer.
Micro-internships are paid, professional projects that generally require from 5-40 hours of work by the student and most of them can be completed remotely. These projects can take place year-round and are typically due within a few days to a few weeks. Positions can be posted with FVCC students in mind and can also be seen by interested students and recent graduates from across the country. FVCC has partnered with Parker Dewey, the pioneer in micro-internships, who offers the platform and covers the administrative details.
Should you have additional thoughts on ways to engage with our students, please connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (406) 756-3880. We also invite you to follow FVCC on social media—see links at the bottom of this webpage.