FVCC is open for small group visits, based on room and staff availability. If you would like to bring your students, please review the following rules and email Morgan Ray, Admissions Coordinator, at email@example.com with three potential dates/times. Morgan will confirm staff and room availability and contact you to finalize your visit.
Safety Precautions & Rules for Group Visits:
- Schools may bring a maximum of 25 people total, including chaperones.
- Students must be in 10th grade or higher.
- All staff and guests are required to wear masks and observe safe social distancing guidelines.
- No group meals.
- We are able to offer the following agenda, for a total of two hours.
- 1 hour campus tour (will be divided into smaller groups, no Student Housing access)
- 20 minute FVCC overview presentation
- 20-30 minute financial literacy activity
These rules reflect FVCC’s latest campus visit policy and will be updated with any additional changes.
Take our interactive 360-degree tour to get an up-close look at FVCC’s Kalispell campus. Explore buildings, labs, learning spaces, student housing apartments and more at your own pace.