- Students have the option of adding their names to a wait-list for each class that fills.
- If spaces become available, students on the wait-list are contacted via phone and email.
- Students are held responsible for making sure their contact information is up to date in their Student Portal.
- Students have 24 hours to accept/deny the open seats.
- After school begins, we follow Stage 2 of the waitlist.
Stage 1 Spring Semester: 10/19/20 – 1/18/2021. As spaces become available in a course, students on a wait-list are contacted in order. Students are given 24 hours to accept or deny the open space. If the student does not respond in the given time frame, the next person on the wait-list will be given the opportunity. Students are removed from the wait-list (for this section) if they fail to respond or deny the space.
Stage 2 Spring Semester: 1/19/2021 – 2/8/2021 (first week of classes through registration): If there are any remaining spaces available in a course, instructors may sign-in students on the first day of the course based on the wait-list order. Students should attend or contact the instructor the first day of class with a registration form to be considered during this stage of the process.
Contacts for waitlists (if you have further questions):
- Business, Humanities, Math, Science, Health Science & Social Science: Sue Kelly, (406) 756-3813 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Occupational Trades: Cynthia French, (406) 756-3604 or email@example.com
- Nursing: Cathy Fabel, (406) 756-3385 or firstname.lastname@example.org
You can review your placement on a waitlist for a course at any time by accessing your Student Portal registration information.