FVCC offers financial aid in the form of grants, work-study, loans, scholarships or some combination of these. To apply for all federal and state funds, a student must complete the Admissions Process and the following:
Applying for Aid
- Students and parents (if considered dependent) need to request a FSA ID (Federal Student Aid ID)
- Be admitted to a degree or certificate-seeking program at FVCC.
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid on the web or through the myStudentAid app using your FSA ID by December 1st for priority consideration. Our school code is 006777.
- Submit all paperwork and documentation requested by your Financial Aid office in a timely manner.
Qualifying For Aid
In order to be eligible for financial aid a student must:
- Be a U.S. national or eligible noncitizen
- Be working toward a degree or certificate in an eligible program
- Be making satisfactory academic progress