FVCC offers financial aid in the form of grants, work-study, loans, scholarships or some combination of these. To apply for all federal and state funds, a student must complete the Admissions Process and the following:

Applying for Aid

  • Students and parents (if considered dependent) need to request a FSA ID (Federal Student Aid ID)
  • Be admitted to a degree or certificate-seeking program at FVCC.
  • Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid on the web using your FSA ID by December 1st for priority consideration. Our school code is 006777.
  • Submit all paperwork and documentation requested by your Financial Aid office in a timely manner.

Qualifying For Aid

In order to be eligible for financial aid a student must:

Flathead Valley Community College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age or handicap in admission or access to, or treatment or employment in its educational programs or activities. Inquiries concerning Title VI, Title IX and Section 504 may be referred to: Vice President of Instruction and Student Services, Blake Hall, Rm. 136, 777 Grandview Drive, Kalispell, MT 59901, (406) 756-3894; or the Montana Human Rights Commission, 1236 Sixth Avenue, P.O. Box 1728, Helena, MT 59624, (406) 444-2884/1-800-542-0807.