Depending on your particular circumstances, you may be asked by the FVCC Financial Aid Office to provide additional information. If this is the case, we will send you a letter requesting it. Below are the most commonly requested forms we may ask you to submit. Print out the form you need, complete it and mail, fax or bring it to the Flathead Valley Community College Financial Aid Office. One more thing…don’t forget to sign it, or we have to mail it back for a signature. If you have questions about how to fill out a form, call (406) 756-3849.

2022-2023 Forms

2021-2022 Forms

Additional Forms

View the full Tuition & Fees Schedule