Official High school transcripts must include graduation date or proof of GED/HiSET/or other proof of high school completion.

Home school transcripts must include courses taken, graduation date, a statement that the student has met the requirements per the state of Montana Department of Education or Office of Public Instruction for graduation, and a notarized signature of the administrator/parent.

Health records from a doctor, school, or health clinic showing dates for two MMR (measles, mumps, rubella) immunizations or a blood test showing immunity or a religious or medical exemption form.

Official college transcripts (unopened) from all colleges attended.

Advanced Placement or International Baccalaureate transcripts. See our AP & IB process.

All documents should be mailed, faxed or hand delivered to:

Flathead Valley Community College, Attn: Admissions & Registration
777 Grandview Drive, Kalispell, MT 59901
Fax: (406) 756-3965

For more information, please contact the Admissions & Registration Office at (406) 756-3848 or email at