Learn to bridge the gap between health care practitioners and those who manage the complex informations systems behind today’s health care operations.
Health Care Informatics is an emerging specialization that joins together the disciplines of information technology, communications, health care and business. Graduates of this program will find themselves key players in the constructive planning for the digital hospital of the near future.
- This two-year A.S. degree program is offered in partnership with Montana Tech of The University of Montana and is the first undergraduate program in Health Care Informatics in the United States.
- This program prepares health care practitioners and information technology professionals to transition into health informatics positions.
Attributes of a Successful Health Care Informatics Professional
- Technologically savvy
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Affinity for math, science and business
- Genuine interest in health care issues