From Little League to the Big League, health and human performance professionals play an important role in the well-being of all athletes.
FVCC’s Associate of Science in Health and Human Performance program provides students with a solid base for pursuing a career in athletic training, exercise science and other health and human performance occupations.
The Health & Human Performance A.S. program provides students with foundational knowledge in anatomy, physiology, microbiology and nutrition while preparing them to transfer with junior status to Montana State University.
- Graduates of this program may choose to pursue entry-level positions as personal trainers or group exercise class leaders.
- Graduates of this program experience seamless transfer with junior status to Montana State University’s Health and Human Development program.
- Additional coursework in kinesiology prepares graduates to apply to the highly competitive Athletic Training Education Program at the University of Montana.
Attributes of Successful Health and Human Performance Professionals
- Enjoy motivating and empowering others
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Devoted to modeling healthy choices