Immerse yourself in a performance-based education.
FVCC’s Theatre Arts Studies program provides students with essential performance-based experience for transfer to a four-year university or college. From historically significant to never-seen-before productions, students produce and perform several shows each year, utilizing high-quality lighting and sound technology in a modern black box theatre.
FVCC’s Theatre Arts Studies program offers students the opportunity to be part of a close-knit theatre community under the guidance of experienced performing artists. The program allows students to complete General Education Requirements while receiving a broad liberal arts education with an emphasis on theatre.
- The University of Montana and Central Washington University highly regard graduates of FVCC’s Theatre Arts program and actively recruit them as transfer students.
- FVCC’s Theatre Arts courses are transferrable to the University of Montana-Missoula, Montana State University-Bozeman, University of Montana-Western and Central Washington University.
Attributes of Successful Theatre Arts Professionals
- Comfortable speaking in front of groups of all sizes
- Team player and willing to take direction
- Self-disciplined and willing to work long hours
- Ability to absorb a lot of material quickly and accurately
- Willing to try new ideas and accept new challenges