FVCC’s Wildlife Biology transfer curriculum provides students with foundational knowledge in biology, chemistry and calculus while preparing them to transfer to the University of Montana-Missoula or Montana State University-Bozeman to pursue a Bachelor of Science degree.
FVCC advisors can help you select the best classes to prepare you for a successful transfer to the program of your choice.
FVCC’s small class sizes ensure that students receive a more personal, tailored educational experience, easing their transition to upper-level courses at the University of Montana-Missoula and Montana State University-Bozeman.
- The University of Montana-Missoula’s Wildlife Biology department prepares students for entry-level positions as wildlife biology managers, researchers and ecologists.
- Montana State University-Bozeman’s Fish and Wildlife Management program prepares students for entry-level positions in natural resources management.
- Many wildlife biology students choose to continue on to graduate studies for additional employment opportunities.
Attributes of Successful Wildlife Biologists
- Ability to think critically and solve problems
- Strong communication skills
- Mathematically adept
- Physically fit
- Enjoy working outside in all types of terrain and weather conditions