Sales and Negotiation Expert to Teach Spring Classes at FVCC
Flathead Valley Community College’s Continuing Education Center will host a series of professional development classes this spring for people wishing to improve their sales, negotiation, presentation, talent recruitment and employee engagement skills. All classes will be taught by Phil Quigley, the Vice President of Consulting Services at Talentron.
Quigley spent 14 years working for Yahoo! in various talent development positions. While employed at Yahoo!, Quigley lived in Bangalore, India for four years where he designed and facilitated leadership and team development programs throughout the Asia Pacific region for the company. In his current role at Talentron, he has designed and delivered a range of professional development programs for companies such as Facebook, Accuray and Impax Labs.
Quigley will teach the following classes at FVCC this spring:
- “Selling Fundamentals: Basic Training for the New Salesperson” on February 22 from 9 a.m. to noon. Participants will leave the class better equipped to build productive and sustaining relationships with customers. Cost of the class is $49 per person.
- “Negotiate to Win” on March 16 from 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Participants will receive a step-by-step guide to negotiating effectively and honorably in this interactive seminar. Cost of the class is $65 per person.
- “Presentation Skills” on April 20 from 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Participants will learn how to channel their public speaking fears into positive energy that captures the audience’s attention and gains their confidence in the speaker and the message. Cost of the class is $65 per person.
- “A Talent Magnet Culture” on March 2 from 10 a.m. to noon. Participants will learn how well run companies engage their people in their vision, mission and values. Cost of the class is $35 per person.
- “Engaging Millennials” on April 6 from 10 a.m. to noon. Participants will learn strategies for earning the loyalties of the younger workforce and unleashing enthusiasm and creativity. Cost of the class is $35 per person.
- “Delegate to Develop” on May 4 from 10 a.m. to noon. Participants will learn useful techniques for delegating the right job to the right person at the right time for the right results. Cost of the class is $35 per person.