FVCC to Pin Registered Nursing Graduates
Flathead Valley Community College will honor 12 registered nursing graduates during a traditional pinning ceremony August 7 at 5 p.m. in the large community meeting room inside the FVCC Arts and Technology Building. This will be the third class of registered nursing graduates at FVCC since the program began in 2012.
The following students will receive their registered nursing pins:
- Laura Burgi of Kalispell;
- Sarah Greskowiak of Kalispell;
- Rachel Hicks of Kalispell;
- Keri Kelly of Whitefish;
- Rachel Larsen of Bigfork;
- Kaycee Malone of Kalispell;
- Kristen McLaury of Kila;
- Robert Montague of Somers;
- Sarah Nelson of Whitefish;
- Farah Perry of Kalispell;
- Laurel Sterry of Kalispell; and
- Melissa Thompson of Somers.
Nursing Program Director Myrna Ridenour will serve as keynote speaker, and each student’s individual journey to becoming an RN will be highlighted. Guests will be welcome to attend a reception immediately following the ceremony.
For more information, contact Cathy Fabel at 756-3385 or firstname.lastname@example.org.