FVCC to Pin Registered Nursing Grads
Flathead Valley Community College will honor its fifth class of registered nursing graduates during a traditional pinning ceremony August 7 at 6 p.m. in the large community room inside the college’s Arts & Technology building. The following eight graduates will be recognized for completing the college’s one-year Associate of Science in Nursing program:
- Marlayna Bryant of Kalispell;
- Vanessa Carter of Kalispell;
- Shaunda Crutsinger of Bigfork;
- Kendra Montignani of Kalispell;
- Monica Mrgich of Fortine;
- Ryan Pitts of Kalispell;
- Lisa Sickmann of Whitefish; and
- Natalie Valov of Whitefish.
Nursing Program Director Myrna Ridenour will present her address, “Nursing Education-A Journey,” and will follow by sharing each graduate’s individual journey to becoming a registered nurse. A reception will take place immediately following the ceremony.
For more information, contact Cathy Fabel at 756-3385 or at