FVCC Inducts 48 Students into PTK Honors Society
Forty-eight Flathead Valley Community College students were recently inducted into the Alpha Iota Pi Chapter of Phi Theta Kappa, an international honors society. Phi Theta Kappa applicants must have earned at least 12 college credits with a minimum grade point average of 3.4 in order to be considered for membership.
The following FVCC students are the newest inductees to the chapter:
- From Bigfork: Malachi Bond
- From Columbia Falls: Tavia Bechtel, Riley Coyne, Troy Dahl, Wesley Jackson, Adam Jones, Chance Morine, Justin Strauss
- From Kalispell: Renee Barker, Luke Barron, Lee Bethel, Nicole Brockman, Keenan Countryman, Karl Dirham, Shyanne Flickinger, Teressa Flora, Anna Gesel, Natesha Guinard, Layla Hall, Kassara Hansen, Matthew Hovey, Ashley Hubbard, Crystal Hunt, Stephanie Kahle, Dillon Knuffke, Thomas Lamarr, Blazej Masiak, Fernanda Matheus, Sean McQueen, Juan Mejia, Adam Muhonen, Macaulay Nelson, Ian Petrini, Leah Siblerud, Stephanie Sommers, Maelyn Stearns, Angelic Suaste, Dalton Swanson, Craig Trinajstic, Jacob Trodick
- From Kila: Lauren Hartley
- From Lakeside: Rachel Burns, Kyren Hanson, Ciana McConnell
- From Libby: Jason Corthell
- From Plains: Sarah Hebert
- From Whitefish: Nikolas Hernandez, Eric Reed
The purpose of the Alpha Iota Pi Chapter of Phi Theta Kappa at FVCC is the promotion of scholarship, the development of leadership and service and the cultivation of fellowship among qualified students.
For more information, contact Wendy Jeschke at 756-3908 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.