Deadline: Friday, August 16, 2019
Each year, a committee appointed by the FVCC President will award special recognition to an FVCC employee to recognize outstanding leadership, service and philanthropy to Flathead Valley Community College.
- Outstanding contributions of leadership, service and philanthropy to FVCC.
- Active support and loyalty to the College, its mission, values, and goals.
- Any employee can be nominated for the employee Eagle Award.
- Recipients may only receive the award once.
- Prior nominees not selected for the award are eligible to be nominated again.
College employees and community members may nominate candidates who meet these criteria using the nomination form.
Announcement of Award Winner
The winner of the Employee Eagle Award will be announced at the Fall College In-Service.