How to Pay for College – FAFSA Assistance Workshop
November 14 @ 2:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Are you thinking about taking college classes? Join us for How to Pay for College on Thursday, November 14 from 2-8 p.m. at the Library and Learning Commons on the FVCC Kalispell campus. Special info sessions start on the hour. Drop-in lab time is open for one-on-one questions.
Everyone is welcome! We will help you fill out the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) form to apply for financial aid (grants, work-study and loans) to pay for college and answer any questions about how to apply to college. We encourage you to complete your FAFSA by December 1.
No appointments necessary, just come see us! We’ll help you every step of the way!
What to bring:
- Your Social Security number
- Your Alien Registration number (if you aren’t a U.S. citizen)
- Your 2018 federal income tax returns, W-2s, and other records of money earned. (Note: You may be able to transfer your federal tax return
- information into your FAFSA form using the IRS Data Retrieval Tool.)
- Bank statements and records of investments (if applicable)
- Records of untaxed income (if applicable)
- An FSA ID so you can electronically sign the FAFSA form.